The North American Society for Dialysis and Transplantation is an annual gathering of leaders in nephrology and transplant surgery in Maui, Hawaii.
July 13 - 17, 2014
The Ritz Carlton Kapalua
On this site, you can:
- Learn more about NASDAT’s history on the About Us page.
- Register online for this year’s symposium, July 13-17, 2014.
- Set up your accommodations for Hotel Registration.
- See our Program of Events for this year’s symposium
- Meet our Faculty.
- Submit your abstracts for the symposium during the planning stages.
- Plan your stay in Maui by exploring the beautiful sights of the island.
- Visit our Links page for more information on general medical information, dialysis and transplantation, travel, and Maui.